How do I hire a dress?
1. Browse through our collection of designer dresses from size 6-18.
2. Contact us via email, telephone or SMS, get in touch via Instragram or Facebook. All you need to do is send an enquiry and let us know a preferred dress or dresses as well as a preferred date so we can ensure your event date is available.
3. For local customers, you can book in a Try On appointment or we can deliver a dress to guarantee a perfect fit.
4. Any non -local customers, we can ship via Express Post.
5. We can offer a pick up/drop off, you can let us know your dress of preference and you can collect the dress to try on. If you chose this option you will be required to sign an online waiver and leave a $20 refundable deposit ensuring you will return the garment or if you decide to hire the dress the $20 will go towards your hire fee.
How long can you hire a dress?
All our hires are for 4 days (longer times may be arranged if you are travelling or going away for your event). If you have an event on a Saturday, you should start your hire period on the Friday and it will end on the Monday. This means for postal orders, it will arrive by Friday (at the latest) and need to return it by 4pm on the Monday (all orders come with a returns satchel).
For local customers who elect pickup/drop off, just come and pick up your dress on the first day of your hire period and drop it off by the last day to suit your schedule.
How do try on appointments work?
We all know that everyone has a different style, shape, taste and size so we want to offer try on appointments so you can find the right dress for your event.
So, we are happy to offer you a time that suits to come and try on a dress in a private space to find the ultimate outfit for your event. For local customers we are happy to offer pick up/drop off arrangement, as well as a local delivery service to your home (conditions apply) so you can try the dress on at home knowing you can take your time and that you will have heels or accessories so you can visualise the outfit to the full effect.
If you are happy with your selection we can secure the date and finalise payment or a deposit at the try on.
What happens if I damage or ruin a dress?
We understand accidents happen however it is your responsibility to let us know if something happens to your dress whilst it's on hire. If your dress is damaged but can be repaired (wine spill, split of seam) you will be charged the repair and any extra dry cleaning fees. Should the dress be beyond repair or completely ruined you will be responsible to pay the full replacement cost of the dress.
Can I get a refund?
Unfortunately we do not offer refunds for any orders. If you have made a mistake or changed your mind on an order, we will offer you a credit to the value of your hire which can be used on an alternate garment for any alternate date. A credit will not expire.
If your event is cancelled or you wish you change your event date we can offer you a credit for the new date.
Do I have to pay a bond?
Yes, this is added to your hire fee. We charge an extra $20 when you hire a dress and when your dress is returned and we will refund the bond. The bond will be refunded the same way as the hire fee is paid.